Sequential multi-effect sequencer
BUY NOW / TRY DEMO VERSION / READ THE MANUAL
Sequential is a dynamic multi-effect that allows you to trigger different processing and synthesis algorithms in a rhythmical fashion. It features a total of 19 fine-tuned effects that filter, distort, reshape, stutter and even generate audio – all with flexibility to add gentle spice or dramatically transform any material. The sequencer has a vast number of timing and shaping adjustments, while the whole plugin stores 8 separate parameter snapshots that can be automated or switched in real time.
As usual with Sinevibes software, Sequential has a clean, colour-coded interface which is extremely easy to use. With lively animations and instant responsiveness, it offers a really organic, natural user experience. Altogether, this makes Sequential an extremely capable and inspiring tool that completely re-architects loops, creates unique breaks, fills and transitions, or turns any static, lifeless sound into a dancing masterpiece.
- Nineteen dedicated effects processors: low-pass and high-pass filters, barber-pole phaser, circuit-bent filter, wave transformer, sample rate and bit depth reduction, analog drive, ring modulator, frequency shifter, sine oscillator, phase oscillator, glitch oscillator, shot noise, white noise, flanger, resonator, chorus, granulator.
- Step sequencer with up to 32 steps, variable duration, timing and swing.
- Eight full instance snapshots, multiple utility and randomisation functions.
- Advanced transport sync algorithm with support for tempo and time signature automation.
– Fixed compatibility with "long" processing buffer range in Logic Pro X.
– New factory presets.
In the press
Sequential is a gift for the glitch-happy producer, generating an endless array of unpredictable sounds from anything you care to feed into it – 4.5 stars, Computer Music / 2013
A useful tool for sparking new ideas through randomisation, plus some interesting sound effects – 9/10, Mustic Tech Magazine / 2013
We found it refreshing to use. For a simple, solid way to glitch up tracks and reinvigorate loops and riffs, Sequential is on the money – Computer Music / 2011
Sequential works with Logic, GarageBand, Live, MainStage, ReNoise, Reaper, Studio One, Digital Performer, Tracktion and other software that supports Audio Unit effect plugins. It comes in 32/64 bit format for Intel Macs running OS X 10.6 or later, and supports Retina screen resolution.