Dispersion bouncing ball delay
Buy now / Download demo / Read user guide
Dispersion is a unique delay modeling processor. Via a special formula developed at Sinevibes, it configures multiple delay lines so that their times are spread in a non-linear fashion - but always summing up to a defined rhythmical duration. As a result, this delay network sounds like a natural phenomenon, yet with its timing precisely synchronized to the beat. Featuring multiple feedback tail shaping and modulation options, Dispersion is not only capable of doing "bouncing ball delay" effects, but also scattering reflections, shuffle delays, stereo-widening choruses and grainy reverbs.
As always in a Sinevibes product, this plugin includes a color-coded user interface with a clean and simple layout. It has good contrast and highly legible typography that work well in both studio and outdoor lighting. Plus, thanks to its animated elements, Dispersion always brings a touch of fun and enjoyment to your workflow.
- Up to 16 connected delay lines with non-linear time spread formula.
- Variable feedback with gradual and stepped fade modes.
- Variable low-frequency and high-frequency feedback damping.
- Adjustable delay time modulation with stereo phase offset.
- Color-coded control elements with animated transitions between settings.
- Fully hardware-accelerated rendering with support for Retina screen resolution.
- Works with any application that supports Audio Unit effect plugins.
- Supports OS X 10.6 or later running on 32 or 64 bit Intel Macs.
– Fixed memory usage increasing over time.
– Fixed rare compatibility issue with certain Mac hardware configurations.
In the press...
Sinevibes’ trademark spartan design makes Dispersion a pleasure to work with. [...] Great interface. Excellent sound. Easy to use. Unique results. – AskAudio
It’s an especially nice combination of very useful delays, in a compact package. [...] Congrats to Sinevibes for another instant classic. – Create Digital Music